We at Kiddie Academy® Educational Child Care are incredibly excited about what 2022 holds for our system. That’s because we enter this year on firm footing thanks to a very productive 2021.
Our system continued growing, extending our brand nationwide and engendering trust among entrepreneurs, consumers, lenders and industry analysts. We’re very proud of what we achieved and invite you to take a look at the accomplishments.
As the Kiddie Academy brand continued to expand across the nation, more owners, consumers, lenders and observers continued to show confidence in what our company has to offer.
– 20 Academies opened, bringing our total to 287 Academies in 31 states and DC
– 60% multi-unit ownership
– 36% increase in systemwide enrollment
– Website visits up 61%
– Online customer leads up 133%
– 100 Academies earned national accreditation, 74 Academies undergoing accreditation process
– Earned a Net Promoter Score (a measure of customer satisfaction and loyalty) of 81. A score above 80 is considered “world class.”
– $129 million in closed and approved loans
– $34 million in pre-approved loans
– System Awards – recognized in numerous industry rankings for the quality of our product, our system and business strategy.
The outlook for future Academies is excellent thanks to an incredibly active year for our Franchise Development, Real Estate and Construction departments.
– 67 Franchise Agreements signed
– 69 Academies in entitlement or construction
– 76 Academies in site selection
– 35+ sites secured
We continued to live by our motto, “Community Begins Here,” by increasing our involvement in activities benefitting those in need and advocating for the betterment of our industry.
– Social Responsibility – Locally and at the corporate level, we took part in numerous outreach activities (food and toy drives, charitable fundraisers, thanking first responders, etc.), and established a formal partnership with Family Promise, the leading national nonprofit addressing family homelessness through an intergenerational, community-based response.
– Joined the Early Care and Education Consortium, a nonprofit alliance of the leading child care providers and associations and premier educational service providers, to advocate for strong federal and state policies through lobbying efforts.
-Fast and Serious – Franchise Times Fast and Serious Ranking (#32)
-Franchise Innovation Awards – Digital Enrollment Application (Runner Up)
-Franchise Times Top 200+ – Top 400 Ranking (#187)
-Franchise Gator 2021 Top 100 – Top 100 (#19)
-Franchise 500 (#129)
-Fastest- Growing Franchise (#101)
-Fastest Growing Franchise in the US and Canada (#86)
-Top Franchise for Veterans (#44)
-Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500 (#129)
Start your application or get in touch to learn more about what separates us from every other franchise opportunity.
Get in touch to learn more about what separates us from every other franchise opportunity.
Swipe to see our awards & accolades.