Baseball Tickets and Parking Pass for Rockies at Los Angeles Dodgers Giveaway
September 6, 2022
Baseball Tickets and Parking Pass for Rockies at Los Angeles Dodgers Giveaway
INFO & RULES
Go to our Facebook page and follow these directions for the opportunity to be the winner:
HOW TO ENTER:
1. LIKE our page.
2. TAG the person you want bring with you. You may enter multiple times a day by tagging a different friend each time you enter.
3. SHARE this post.
4. Prize winner must be 18 or older to win.
Prize: One winner will be chosen
- Cubs at Dodgers Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 6:10PM
- Experience Includes:
- 2 Tickets for the Dodgers vs Rockies
- Parking Pass
Contest begins on Sept. 6, 2022, and ends on Sept. 22rd, 2022 is subject to complete Official Rules. Winner will be announced on Sept. 23rd, 2022.
Both the prize winner and their guest must be 18 or older.
Seats details: Section 1 DG Row HH Seats 19 and 20
Parking ticket: Lot G Row GA1
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Kiddie Academy of Mountains Edge Giveaway submission period commences on June 1st, 2022 and ends on June 18th, 2022. The contest is sponsored by Kiddie Academy of Mountains Edge 9650 S Fort Apache Road, Las Vegas, NV 89178.
- Eligibility: The Kiddie Academy of Mountains Edge Giveaway is open only legal residents of Nevada who are 18 years of age or older. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen who is located, resides in Nevada, at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: Contest begins on Sept. 6, 2022, and ends on Sept. 22rd, 2022 is subject to complete Official Rules. Winner will be announced on Sept. 23rd, 2022
- How to Enter: Entrants under 18 will not be permitted. Like our Facebook page, Comment with a friend you would like to take, and share the post. You can enter multiple times by tagging a different person each entry.
- Baseball Promo Winner: On Sept 23, 2022, Kiddie Academy of Mountains Edge Facebook page will announce the winner that is randomly selected.
- Prize & Odds: One prize winner will be selected and receive two game tickets and one parking pass. Please message Kiddie Academy of Mountains Edge Facebook page to claim your prize. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner, this includes travel and stay. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the amount of entries into the Giveaway.
- General Rules: Kiddie Academy of Mountains Edge Facebook Page.
- Summary of submission rules and guidelines:
You must be 18 or older to participate. Both the prize winner and their guest must be 18 or older.
All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners must contact us on messenger through Facebook and have 24 hours to redeem their prize or prize may be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by Kiddie Academy of Mountains Edge, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use winner’s names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Kiddie Academy of Mountains Edge, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, Kiddie Academy of Mountains Edge reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or Website or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Nevada and California. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Nevada located in Clark County for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. The Prize winners waive all rights and indemnify Sponsor against any lost or liability resulting from the Grand Prize.
- Winner’s names and will be posted on Kiddie Academy of Mountains Edge’s Facebook Page.
- Sponsor: Kiddie Academy of Mountains Edge, 9650 S Fort Apache Road, Las Vegas, NV 89110.
- Facebook is not a sponsor of the Kiddie Academy of Mountains Edge Baseball Ticket Giveaway and any entrants agree to release Facebook from all liability related to the contest.
- MLB is not a sponsor of the Kiddie Academy of Mountains Edge Baseball Ticket Giveaway and any entrants agree to release MLB from all liability related to the contest.
- Kiddie Academy of Mountains Edge reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this promotion at any time, without notice.
- Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with Kiddie Academy of Mountains Edge Baseball Ticket Giveaway, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of Nevada and/or California, or the appropriate Nevada/California State Court located in the United States; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Nevada and/or California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Nevada, California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Nevada or California.