Re-opening May 4th
April 30, 2020
We’ve learned that there are many Essential Workers in our community in need of care for their children. Some have temporary arrangements coming to an end, changing circumstances, or may be looking for new quality care and education.
For this reason, we will open our Academy to serve Essential Workers starting on May 4th.
We’re Opening with a Modified Daily Process for Health & Safety
During this pandemic, providing child care services to essential workers will be done in a thoughtful and safe manner. Daily Academy operations will continue to adhere to our strict health practices along with additional modifications that comply with the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and Kiddie Academy.
- Children and staff will be checked for a fever upon entry into the school.
- We use a 3-step cleaning process (wash, rinse, disinfect) for toys and surfaces.
- We remove and sanitize mouthed toys immediately.
- We regularly launder soft items such as bedding, boppy pillows, dress up items, puppets, etc.
- We regularly sanitize high-touch surfaces in common areas, door handles, touch screens and switches.
- We will limit outside visitors and vendors to the Academy.
- The maximum group size will be 10 children in a classroom.
- Temporarily modified hours will be Monday – Friday 7:00AM to 5:00PM.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 847-844-8600!