Kiddie Academy® Educational Child Care has found ways to innovate and advance, even amid a global pandemic. Our efforts have not gone unnoticed. Since June, the company and Academies have earned several acknowledgements and awards from national organizations like Newsweek, Entrepreneur Magazine and Franchise Times. These honors have recognized us and our Academies for services provided to communities, the support offered by our corporate staff, our workplace culture and the overall quality of our business operations.
• June 2020: Newsweek’s Best in State Customer Service – Georgia Academies – Newsweek partnered with Statista, a global data-research firm, to highlight brands that offer consistently excellent customer service, making customers feel connected and cared for. Our Georgia-state Academies ranked #1 in the publication’s child care category.
• June 2020: AMA Baltimore Marketing Award – Best Event Marketing Campaign of the Year – At this year’s American Marketing Association Baltimore Marketing Awards, Kiddie Academy won “Best Event Marketing Campaign of the Year” for the “Gift of Character” campaign. The “Gift of Character” campaign was created to deliver a crucial message during a time of year when consumerism reigns supreme that the best gift we can give our children is the gift of character.
• June 2020: Baltimore Business Journal Best Places to Work – Ranked Top 10 – Winners of the Baltimore Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list were selected through a months-long nomination process and survey conducted by the publication’s partner, Quantum Workplace.
• July/August 2020: Franchise Connect Magazine – Top 100 Education Franchises | Children’s Products and Services – Kiddie Academy was included in Franchise Connect Magazine’s curated list of the Top 100 franchises for children’s products and services. The magazine has a readership of over 265,000 business leaders and executives.
• August 2020: Baltimore Business Journal – Fast 50 – Kiddie Academy was one of 50 businesses listed on the Baltimore Business Journal’s Fastest-growing Private Companies index of local companies that have shown consistent revenue growth over a three-year span.
• August 2020: Baltimore Business Journal’s Top 10 Largest Private Companies in Greater Baltimore – #10 – Kiddie Academy placed tenth in the Baltimore Business Journal’s list of the largest private companies ranked by last year’s revenue.
• September 2020: Entrepreneur Magazine – 2020 Top Growth Franchises List – #94 – Kiddie Academy placed #94 on Entrepreneur’s list of the top 150 franchises with the most consistent growth over the last three years.
• September 2020: Franchise Times Top 200+ list – #190 – Kiddie Academy placed #190 on the Franchise Time’s annual ranking of the 500 largest franchise systems in the United States by global systemwide sales, based on the previous year’s performance. The Franchise Times research team uses a combination of companies’ voluntary reports and publicly available data, including the franchises’ most recent franchise disclosure documents and Securities and Exchange Commission filings.
Start your application or get in touch to learn more about what separates us from every other franchise opportunity.
Get in touch to learn more about what separates us from every other franchise opportunity.
Swipe to see our awards & accolades.
Complete this simple form or call to get in touch with our franchise development team today for a quick, zero-commitment conversation.