Kiddie Academy® Bolsters Corporate Team with a Total of 16 New Hires and Promotions
June 19, 2017
Posted in: In the News
Leading Educational Child Care Company Ramps up Staff for Continued Growth as it Approaches 200 Open Locations
ABINGDON, MD (June 15, 2017) — Kiddie Academy®, a nationally recognized provider of comprehensive educational child care programs, today announced nine new hires and seven promotions to its corporate team including two new appointments to its executive leadership team. Coming off the company’s most successful growth year, the expansion and evolution of its corporate team reinforces Kiddie Academy’s position as a top franchise and a leader in the educational childcare industry.
“We’re proud to be growing our corporate team with skilled and passionate employees as we prepare to ramp up for the company’s next stage of growth,” said Kiddie Academy President Greg Helwig. “With 35 new academies slated to open this year, we look forward to tapping into our new team members’ combined expertise to build upon the momentum, as well as continue driving strategic growth and long-term success for the company.”
Kiddie Academy recognizes its new hires and well-deserved promotions in the following departments:
- Information Technology (IT): Greg Goodwin promoted to Chief Technology Officer; Benjamin (Ben) Lieb appointed as Vice President of Technology; Mike Goodwin promoted to Technical Support and Quality Assurance Manager; Megan Huseman hired as Technical Support Specialist
- Real Estate: Josh Frick promoted to Chief Development Officer; Greg Owens hired as Vice President of Real Estate; Deborah Haney promoted to Senior Real Estate Manager
- Marketing: Andy Seguin promoted to Senior Digital Marketing Strategist; Veronica (Roni) Noone hired as Marketing Manager
- Finance: Terri Grant Aldao promoted to Accounting Manager; Kevin Thompson hired as Finance Manager; Denise Peeples hired as Account Representative
- Education: Heather Schorah promoted to Director of Education Quality; Sandra Graham hired as Director of Training; Jennifer Fernandez hired as Early Learning Project Manager and Trainer; Karen Thomas hired as Curriculum Specialist
Sign-up for our monthly newsletter
The learning doesn't stop for parents, either. That’s why we created an information resource with helpful tips on everything from enriching our STEM program at home to introducing lifelong healthy eating and fitness habits.